The Heritage Fund
Originally formed in 1963, the Foundation was expanded in 2014 with the addition of The Heritage Fund. This fund was created to allow for the stewardship and care of the St. Botolph Club art collection, artifacts and records, and to the extent that it might affect the preservation of these, the Club’s 1890 historic McKim, Mead, and White Clubhouse.
St. Botolph Club Gallery
The art collection of the St. Botolph Club may be viewed by the public on Wednesdays from 2 P.M. – 4 P.M.